Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, December 25, 2015

Day 112 ¾ – (AD 1,017 ¾) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Christmas Day Off My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is Christmas day. No Schwinn 170.



We’ve begun our new quilt wall hanging – Elation. Dimensions, give or take, width 30” and length 51”.



The No-Knead Bread habit has most assuredly kicked in. This is #71 just out of the oven. It’s a White made with Pillsbury Best Bread Flour.



Sometimes I’m a bit late to catching the news, and then again I am sort glad that I am. Media and reporters today seemed “hepped-up” on crossing the finish line with their take on something that has just happened. (Yes, there is spell-check, but even that is too slow at times.)

Well back in April, NBC News reported in Colorado that “Lucas Hinch, 37, was given a violation for discharging a weapon inside city limits, police said in a report…”  “He did tell us he thought it was okay because we are an open carry state…” And the police report was titled “Man Kill His Computer”.


Poor, poor HAL. Mr. Hinch was cited for discharging a firearm in city…Eight shots? I would have thought one may have been enough, but 8? Excessive wouldn’t you say?

No longer a desktop. Maybe a dead-top?

This is my 1,101st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 82,081 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment