Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day 99 – (AD 1,004) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled another 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170.  Grand totals - 21,269 miles; 34,229.2 kilometers.



I’ve turned to the west. I am located at A10 Genova - Ventimiglia, 16158 Genova, Italy. Yes I know, it truly does not look like stationary cycles can sit on this highway.




And now that I have created my No-Knead bread habit I’m thinking about another habit. I’m thinking of miniature muffins. Hell, why not?



Work on Shush CK is moving quite quickly. The fabric for our Hoffman Challenge has arrived. Thread has been ordered. Trying something new as usual in these two new projects. Examining wing scales. Need to update our project list and itemize what and when to target.


Had to take my PC in for its 6-month check up and clean-out.  Not to soon.  Had a small crash last night and the crunching from a disk drive certainly did not sound too, too healthy.

This is my 1,083rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,998 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment