Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Day 103 – (AD 1,008) – 23.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 23.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now 21,363.2 miles; 34,380.8 kilometers. Truthfully, I think I have reached a juncture in my Trek where I think that I have done enough. I know I have to keep going to be successful to myself… The only person I will disappoint if I stop is myself. Period.

Google Maps has me located at SP432, 75, 19031 Ameglia SP in Italy.



I am now 41 miles, give or take, from my next destination and goal point.

And I am now trying to make sure that the habit has taken hold; the bread-making habit. Loaf #67 – White No-Knead Bread is out of the oven.



This morning I was awakened to an abundance of my orchids blooming.



This is my 1,089th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,400 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment