Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Day 103 – (AD 1,008) – 23.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 23.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now 21,363.2 miles; 34,380.8 kilometers. Truthfully, I think I have reached a juncture in my Trek where I think that I have done enough. I know I have to keep going to be successful to myself… The only person I will disappoint if I stop is myself. Period.

Google Maps has me located at SP432, 75, 19031 Ameglia SP in Italy.



I am now 41 miles, give or take, from my next destination and goal point.

And I am now trying to make sure that the habit has taken hold; the bread-making habit. Loaf #67 – White No-Knead Bread is out of the oven.



This morning I was awakened to an abundance of my orchids blooming.



This is my 1,089th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,400 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim