Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 14, 2015

Day 104 – (AD 1,009) – 23.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled another 23.7 miles on my Schwinn 170.

This is boring, but I am consistent. I have kept to my own expectations.

My totals – 21,386.9 miles; 34,418.9 kilometers. And I have completed 85.9% of my overall Trek.



This morning I am located at Terrazza della Repubblica, 1, 55049 Lido di Camaiore LU, Italy. I appear to be headed in a southerly direction.

I guess I have an alter-trans-ego, Jacqueline. Why? I cannot make any sense of any element of expectancy or surmise.


Of late I have been receiving emails and spam addressed to Jacqueline. This morning topped them all. The usual emails have been for the purchase of my new Subaru. (I have never, ever bought, looked at, or even considered a Subaru.) This morning I received three, 3, trois, 3 congratulatory emails all addressed to Jacqueline. I, my alter-trans-ego, am/is being congratulated “Get Approved for up to $120000.00! 100% Accepted.”

Bloody hell! Who is this Jacqueline that s/he is so privileged to receive such a “free” sum…with 100% acceptance? One would think that if one was going to address spam mail one would at least get my name right. At least the grammar in the subject line is correct.

I wonder how the stats have changed in four years from the 2011 posting from Blog du Modérateur “Etat des lieux du spam dans le monde selon, Kaspersky” – “Le spam diminue mais représente encore près de 80% des mails” (Spam decreases but still represents almost 80% of emails).

Yes, this house is beginning to smell like a bakery.  (An answer to a question.)

#3 Batch - Blueberry Yogurt Mini-Muffins
#68 White Sourdough and #69 Whole Wheat Raisin

And the answer to the another question is "Yes, I am keeping my weight down...even with all the fresh bread and the fresh mini-muffins."

This is my 1,090th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,464 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment