Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 106 ½ – (AD 1,011 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Day of Rest Off My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And on the 7th day this one rests. No Schwinn 170 pedaling.

Just read this a good advice – “Your rest days are going to be a result of a number of different factors. There are many, many people that can exercise at varying intensities for days on end in a row with no ill effects, but others that absolutely require rest days. The basic trick is getting to know your own body and how it is reacting to the exercise.

Calling all cars…Car 54, where are you? CSHOA abounds with concerned neighbors calling. They’re coming to take me away. (No they aren’t!) Tampa is getting to be more south. Florida is pretty well south on the drawn maps of the Northern Americas. Yesterday our small community in our neck of the woods plainly had a good 36-inch visitor.

Two boxes of our quilts and wall hangings began their long journey and according to UPS arrived this morning on route at Jacksonville, Florida. Follow us at Quilts SB Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/QuiltsbySB/) and Quilts SB. (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/)

This is my 1,093rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,640 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment