Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Day 112 ½ – (AD 1,017 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Time Off My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today is a rest day. No Schwinn 170. This is my 7th day.

Food for thought on Christmas Eve.

Yup, and when I check my biorhythms I can see why. All three of my primary cycles are hovering at the 0% area. “In general, a rhythm at 0% is thought to have no real impact on your life…”



The Physical and Intellectual cycles are headed in downward paths while the Emotional one is beginning a swing upward. It looks like, whether I believe this stuff or not, I’m in for a blasé sort of next week and a-half. I’ll just keep quiet until we cross over into 2016.

Sourdough Loaf #70


No-Knead Loaf #70 is a bust. I know I used way too much, starter for the amount of flour I incorporated.  And it is flatter than normal, the way that I would like to see it.

Oh well, it looks like a dud, but I have already mixed up the batch for #71. Can’t always show the successes.



And on this eve some must be scurrying about at the stove and counter. I found a sure way to save all. I just ordered a case of 24.



Game – Christmas Tinner and the 400g tin only takes 12 minutes to cook.

I’m going to spin with the Bible verse Matthew 19:14 “But Jesus said, “Suffer the children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for such is the kingdom of heaven.” (KJV). Well?

Reported in USA Today and according to NEWSER

“Dalene Bowden's response when a 12-year-old at Idaho's Irving Middle School told her she was hungry but didn't have any money seemed like a no-brainer: The food service worker gave the girl a free hot meal. 
In response, she received a letter of termination that called out her "theft of school district (the Pocatello/Chubbuck School District) property and inaccurate transactions when ordering, receiving and serving food," reports the Idaho State Journal.”

Charles Dickens was not too far off that many years past, eh Mr. Bumble?

This is my 1,100th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,993 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment