Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day 97 – (AD 1,002) – 24.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Italy On My Schwinn 170

Good Late Afternoon,

Yes I pedaled this morning on my Schwinn 170, (how could I forget). I cycled another 24.4 miles. Totals – 21,222.8 miles; 34,154.9 kilometers.

I am now traveling, what appears to be north, in Italy. I am currently located at Via Pineo, 180, Albenga SV. To the right is the water, after what I believe are tracks.



My next destination and goal point is about 60 miles in about this direction.




Errands and house-keeping today. My mind is on the mop.







Just wondering when and if representatives of the extreme right would be considering martial law…



Tonight’s supper made early this morning – Chicken Stew Provençal with fresh Sourdough Bread (#65).



This is my 1,081st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,899 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment