Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day 97 – (AD 1,002) – 24.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Italy On My Schwinn 170

Good Late Afternoon,

Yes I pedaled this morning on my Schwinn 170, (how could I forget). I cycled another 24.4 miles. Totals – 21,222.8 miles; 34,154.9 kilometers.

I am now traveling, what appears to be north, in Italy. I am currently located at Via Pineo, 180, Albenga SV. To the right is the water, after what I believe are tracks.



My next destination and goal point is about 60 miles in about this direction.




Errands and house-keeping today. My mind is on the mop.







Just wondering when and if representatives of the extreme right would be considering martial law…



Tonight’s supper made early this morning – Chicken Stew Provençal with fresh Sourdough Bread (#65).



This is my 1,081st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,899 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim