Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Day 96 – (AD 1,001) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – France, Monaco, Then Italy On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On my 1,001st day of pedaling I cycled another 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now 21,198.4 miles; 34,115.6 kilometers.

I still have 14.9% of my complete goal to finish. Should take me about 185, give or take, more days. I know I can, I know I can.

I made it to my 22nd destination and goal point of my Trek, Monaco.


And this morning I crossed over from France and reached Italy.



 I am located at Pista Ciclabile del Parco Costiero della Riviera dei Fiori, 18038 Sanremo IM, Italy.



Jim’s Trek Part IV has now allowed me to travel through Portugal, Spain, Gibraltar, Andorra, and Monaco to Italy.




Only in Google on a Schwinn 170.




We’ve started a new full-size quilt. It’s a secret.






And I noticed some dropped orchid blossoms this morning when I opened up the house.

Blue Orchids, JKLS


I’ve been having some issues with Goggle Blogger and my Jim’s Trek Blog this past week. Not sure what is happening when it my blog up and disappears. Blogger Help is beyond me, and it has got me thinking on possibly considering WordPress. Thoughts?

This is my 1,081st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,846 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment