Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 21, 2015

Day 110 – (AD 1,015) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – I’m Still On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yes I did pedal this morning. I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170… (Ho-hum.) Grand totals 21,527.3 miles; 34,644.9 kilometers.

I am located on Via del Cipressino, 11, 58045 Civitella Paganico GR, Italy. My direction is south, I think. Wonder who the gentleman in the orange pants and the over-sized ping-pong paddle?



The next destination and goal point is about 123 miles away.

Senator Lindsey Graham must have been extremely concerned with Steve Harvey’s faux pas at last night’s Miss Universe Pageant. He so, so was rooting for Miss Colombia. The grief was so overwhelming that he has decided to suspend his 2016 presidential campaign.



Guess all the call centers in the Philippines were all lit up in protest. Sounds like the Bush – Gore vote count in Florida.

Another one gone.

Did Madonna decorate for the holidays?



Yes they are available at Etsy. Handmade and only $30.00…but only in the United States.

Shuuush CK, our 136th quilt has been quilted, bound, and labeled. Images are soon to be posted to Quilts SB.

This is my 1,097th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,850 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment