Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Day 118 – (AD 1,023) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – New Year’s Eve On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

My biorhythms for the last day of 2015…



Just do not ask me any question as to where or when I have to or need to think. Period.

This late morning I pedaled 23.6 miles for 75 minutes on my Schwinn 170. Grand totals – 21,714.5 miles; 34,946.2 kilometers. This is the real part. (At least my Physical cycle has begun an upward swing.)

Google Maps has me located at a point at Strada Lungomare, 58, 04016 Sabaudia LT, Italy.



You can’t see it from the image but there is water on either side of Strada Lungomare, (translated Promenade Street.) I’m really liking the solitude of my Trek and the fantasy of my virtual world.

On my, oh my, there has to be an electronic affair of sorts going on. It's between Jacqueline, my alter-trans-cyber-ego, and Joanna, whoever she be, at CS Rewards.

Joanna, at CS Rewards, spammed me this morning at 7:42 am with well wishes for a “Happy New Year” and sent me a “McDonalds Breakfast All Day voucher, #738761447”. And of course her endearing spam letter was laden with links, not the sausage kind.

My message to Joanna at CS Rewards, Your cyber-quips of scintillating bytes are best where they belong, in my photoelectric trash bin.

I made my 5th batch of Mini Muffins – Pillsbury Holiday Muffins. And there was no, there weren’t any, Christmas sprinkles in the box. Tasted light, not bad. Definitely passable.




The ones on the left baked for 13 minutes; the ones on the right 11 minutes.

We’ve chosen the first fabrics for Elation. The 1st strip has been pieced.


Elation - Prep work - JS AB 2015/16


14 + 4 more to go.

And yeah, we’ve started another new one – A triptych, 50” wide by 30” long. This one should be interesting.

πεταλούδα - JS AB - 2015/16


Titled - πεταλούδα

Fresh out of the oven Loaf #73, Whole Wheat White Flax Seed.



This is my 1,107th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 82,471 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment