Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Day 102 – (AD 1,007) – 23.7 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Somewhere in Northern Italy On My Schwinn 170


Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 23.7 miles. (I hope you are not expecting a thriller in the recording of my Trek.)



And I am located somewhere according to Google maps pinpointed at Strada Provinciale 51, 19018 Vernazza SP, Italy. I am just east of the village of Drignana. The population is 7 and about 1,450 feet above sea level.



Guess I would not feel cramped in Drignana if I moved here.

This morning just to make sure that my habit has kicked in; I noticed that I needed to make a new loaf of No-Knead Bread. Number 67 is in the bowl, resting.

I’m beginning to wonder about Google News. This morning one of the top stories in my “Suggested for you” column reads “Palin Blasts Mainstream Media ‘Herd’ Pundits for Opposing Trump’s Temporary Muslim Ban”, Breitbart.com, 11 Dec 2015.

My response, I do not bloody well care about anything that comes out of the mouth of Ms. ½-Governor-Ex White House occupant wanna-be Sarah Palin. Period.

This is my 1,088th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,358 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment