Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Day 94 – (AD 999) – 24.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – 3 Years On My Schwinn Fitness Cycles

Good Day,

When does 999 Days = 3 Years?

Three years ago I began this crazy Trek. I have now pedaled, including today, 999 days on my Schwinn Fitness cycles. This morning I cycled 24.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. And in 999 days I have pedaled a total of 21,151.2 miles; 34,039.6 kilometers.

Yes that’s right, I am averaging 21.17 miles each day.

And this morning I reached my next destination and goal point, Cannes, #21. (Yes I know I am, virtually, turned in the opposite direction.)

I am now located at 41-45 Avenue de Cannes, 06160 Antibes, France. And I have now completed 84.9% of my overall journey and Trek. Wonder where I will get in the remaining 15.1%.

Interesting article, Giving Up Is The Enemy of Creativity, Brian J. Lucas and Loran Nordgren (Harvard Business Review, Dec. 1, 2015)

"But creative ideas take time. They are often generated after an initial period of thinking deeply about the problem, considering different ways to frame the problem, and exploring different possible solution paths."

And this morning I took a short survey, Hacking Creativity, to determine where my creative brain is most at home… Accordingly my creative style bridges 2 different groups. Classifications include: Collaborative Extrovert – 17%; Novelty-Seeking Naturalist – 13%; Non-Kinetic Urban Introvert – 12%; Private Monotasker – 11%...et al. And now I have to figure out what all this means?

Yes I do I have a sick sense of humor.

This is my 1,078th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 80,656 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment