Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Day 117 – (AD 1,022) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Continuing On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled another 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 21,690.9 miles; 34,908.2 kilometers. 87.1% of my Trek completed.



And now Google Maps has my located at Via Pastena, 4, 00048 Nettuno RM, Italy. I certainly would like to just get away in a real sense of the world.

I am now about 110 miles from my next goal point and destination.



My early morning blood sugar dropped this morning to 94. Must have been the home-made leftover Fried Chicken Caesar Salad I threw together for supper last night. Used a bunch of left-overs.




Our Diamonds quilt (attached) has been chosen to be included at the No Girls Allowed! exhibit at the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum in Golden, Colorado January 29 through April 26, 2016.



Our new work – Elation will be something different.

Elation - JS AB - In progress, Dec 2015


This is my 1,106th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 82,387 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment