Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, December 18, 2015

Day 107 – (AD 1,012) – 23.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Florence On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 23.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals have now reached – 21,458.1 miles; 34,533.5 kilometers. Back on for another 6 straight days. I think I can say that I look forward toward me 7th day of muscle rest. And definitely do NOT expect any Mr. Universe.

Reached my next destination and goal point, #25, Florence, Italy.



At this point I headed south. My location is Strada Provinciale Imprunetana per Pozzo, 211, 50023 Impruneta FI, Italy. Did you get that? The street is called Via del Ponte a Jozzi, it is SP70.



Yup that shadow is the Google mapping camera. Wonder if Google is gonna do the same thing with Mars?

According to my calculations I now have only 13.8% of this crazy Trek left. At this rate I should be crossing that finish line on about June 7th. We’ll see.


I’m going to repeat this once. Alleluia, Shkreli resigns as Turing Parma CEO. USAToday reported at 1:55 p.m. EST December 18, 2015. And which book(s) can the judicial system indict and throw at him.


Question – If Richard Nixon’s and Nikita Krushshev’s impromptu exchanges, circa 1959, were called the “kitchen debate” what do we call the buddy-buddy coming out of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putkin? Amorous outhouse chats?



Binding on Shuush CK is being completed.

This is my 1,094th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,693 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment