Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 115 – (AD 1,020) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Thinking On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 23.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. I’ve started a new routine; one day at 12/25 resistance and the next 15/25 resistance; 6 days pedaling and 1 day off. To date I have completed 86.9% of my overall goal. That means that I now have 13.1% of this Trek remaining.  (Oh do cover your mouth when you yawn.)

I think I’ve reached my next destination and goal point. I am located at Via del Casale Lumbroso, 1211, 00166 Roma RM, Italy. The address says so, but the image looks like I have been relegated to the back way in.



Fasting blood sugar dropped 9 points this morning to 94 mg/dL. My A1c calculates out at 5.23%. And I had double helpings at supper last night. Menu – Pigs-in-a-Blanket, Cabbage Hash, Carrots, and of course, Triple Threat Chocolate Ice Cream.

I’m working on a new eating challenge for myself for 2016. I wonder if I could possibly go every day, all 366 of them, and try something new and/or different, either an ingredient or a recipe for supper. I know that I could record my culinary challenge on my site Jim’s Gotta Eat. I am curious if I would and could have the wherewithal to be successful.

Yeah! Hurrah! Neither sleet nor snow nor the dark of night or even tornadoes stopped our 2 boxes of quilts getting to their specified location. It may have slowed them down. Took 11 days via UPS.

Hypocrisy at its finest

…seems resolutely determined to demand she not be judged while judging others. She seems fine with ignoring how unsustainable the abstinence she built a tidy side-career preaching is. She is no longer the teen America first met when her mother was on the campaign trail. She is a woman and a mother of two. Maybe now it’s time for her to grow up.”  

Enough said.

And it most definitely seems that the Republicans are in... somewhat a quagmire quandary…


somewhat a quagmire quandary…



This is my 1,104th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 82,268 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment