Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Day 108 – (AD 1,013) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV –On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This early morning first on the agenda was grandson’s soccer practice and mini-game. Definitely not the 3-month old.  Decisions are difficult for a 3 ½ year old.

"Yeah I want to play soccer. No I do not want to play soccer. 

 Yeah I wanna play soccer. No I wanta sit on the grass. 

 Yes I want to play soccer. 

 No. Yeah. No. Yeah."

And it was 47°F. Grandpa was friggin’ cold.

Arriving back at the house I pedaled 23.0 miles this late morning on my Schwinn 170. Totals are adding up – 21,481.1 miles; 34,570.5 kilometers.



Today I cycled until I reached Strada Regionale 222 Chiantigiana, 13, 53011 Castellina In Chianti SI in Italy.

My Jacqueline alter-trans-ego just received another spam email. She’s been offered a “new online opening” which “must be filled immediately…”




And I wonder if the extreme right-wing in Tampa will react and no longer book air flights out of TIA. From TECO “Tampa International Airport (TIA) is home to our latest solar installation.








“Dumb as a rock!” “Real estate mogul…bully” Yeee-hah! And dosey-doe, let the campaigning begin.



And today is the day to try my first attempt at no-mix mini-muffins. This one includes the regular stuff and mini-chocolate chips.



This is my 1,095th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,744 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment