Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Day 108 – (AD 1,013) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV –On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This early morning first on the agenda was grandson’s soccer practice and mini-game. Definitely not the 3-month old.  Decisions are difficult for a 3 ½ year old.

"Yeah I want to play soccer. No I do not want to play soccer. 

 Yeah I wanna play soccer. No I wanta sit on the grass. 

 Yes I want to play soccer. 

 No. Yeah. No. Yeah."

And it was 47°F. Grandpa was friggin’ cold.

Arriving back at the house I pedaled 23.0 miles this late morning on my Schwinn 170. Totals are adding up – 21,481.1 miles; 34,570.5 kilometers.



Today I cycled until I reached Strada Regionale 222 Chiantigiana, 13, 53011 Castellina In Chianti SI in Italy.

My Jacqueline alter-trans-ego just received another spam email. She’s been offered a “new online opening” which “must be filled immediately…”




And I wonder if the extreme right-wing in Tampa will react and no longer book air flights out of TIA. From TECO “Tampa International Airport (TIA) is home to our latest solar installation.








“Dumb as a rock!” “Real estate mogul…bully” Yeee-hah! And dosey-doe, let the campaigning begin.



And today is the day to try my first attempt at no-mix mini-muffins. This one includes the regular stuff and mini-chocolate chips.



This is my 1,095th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 81,744 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim