Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 102 – Jim’s Trek – 20.1 Miles – Et Tu Brutus?

Good Day,

Today my total miles now equal 1,692.7. My Trek on my Schwinn 150 is now into its 102nd day and it has now become an obsession. I am located on US Highway 14 headed west and I have just crossed over the Lower Wisconsin River. I am at a village located within the Town of Spring Green.



This about the location where Frank Lloyd Wright built his first Taliesin studio in 1911. Obviously some history.


Always amazed how some printed words can be used to support whichever side of an argument one wants to espouse for the benefits of his/her soapbox. Thank you Senator Rob Portman.

Watch your back, today is Brutus Day. If office and family politics aren’t enough, the Ides of March bring on the celebration of all those bloody backstabbing bosom buddies. Et tu Brutus!.

The Tudors are at it. Henry is at odds with Catherine of Aragon, his wife. He now directs his attention and dreams in the direction of Anne Boleyn. Thank you father for "selling" your daughter.

Test 40 has been delivered today. Binding and label for Metropolis completed. Cosmos' Moon's tree in progress. Check Quilts SB to shortly see what's next in production.

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment