Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 96 – Jim’s Trek – Again 20.1 Miles – 101st Post

Good Day,

Today I completed 20.1 Trek miles on my Schwinn 150. I’m located on US-20 W heading northward. I just crossed over Kishwaukee Valley Road. I’m following a school bus and on the right is White Spring Farm. Nice quiet country road, definitely the way I like it and I’m headed in the direction of Geneva Lake.


Only 77.7 miles, give or take, until my next goal and destination.

And my summary stats –

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 1,572.1 1,728.9 47.62% 4,427.2 165.4

And this day is every young girl’s dream day. It is Barbie Day. Barbie is now 54 years old and definitely well preserved. The most expensive Barbie sold at an auction of Christie’s in New York for $302,500. Say what? The only positive factor of the sale of this bejeweled and one-of-a-kind Barbie is that all proceeds were slated to go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

And in the 8th Episode of Season 2 of Game of Thrones the emphasis appears to be who is who’s prisoner… and the major battle plans are being formulated turning brother against sister, mother against son, blood against blood. But of course a new complicated love interest has been introduced.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment