Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 91 – Jim’s Trek – 20.1 Miles – On The Road with My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Just done my 20.1 miles on my Schwinn 150 this morning, 45% of my Trek, my direct Tampa to Seattle goal, has been completed. I am headed north on Illinois 47 and just about East Reed Road. My cycling this morning took me through Mazon. Only about 56 miles to my next Interlake address goal.


I wonder if there is a clean dumpster category necessary for the Good Housekeeping Award.


Mazon is the home of the discovery of the Tully Monster - Tullimonstrum gregarium. I learned something this morning. Funky looking creature from about 300 million years ago: long squishy body, pair of fins, long tail, long proboscis with eight sharp small teeth. It was officially designated the State Fossil of Illinois. (Guess it might never had made the journey to the trailer home parks in Florida.)


Episode 2 of Game of Thrones has the sides trying to find allegiances and shoring up each one’s strength in numbers and gold and call of fantasy.

Be healthy, and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment