Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 104 – Jim’s Trek – 20.2 Miles – Sound Works.

Good Day,

In courtesy of St. Patrick’s Day and since my genealogy does not show any recent ancestry to Ireland, I decided to increase my day’s mileage by 0.1 to 20.2 miles. This morning I am still on US-14 West and at the intersection of High Point Road. My total miles to date on my Schwinn 150 are 1,733.0.  My weight is remaining constant.

I wonder if there were snakes in Ireland before St. Patrick’s time. Legend has it that he may have driven the serpents out, but there really is no credence to the folktale nor any direct conclusion that there were any of the slippery things on the island… just leprechauns, shillelaghs, and unicorns.

Well I guess here is my thought... Game of Thrones was partly filmed in Northern Ireland...


And The Tudors now works the theme of Henry's desire for divorce from Catherine of Aragon. Only the Pope knows for sure.

And today apart from being St. Patrick’s Day, we celebrate Submarine Day. Is that the sandwich? Or the sea-faring vehicle?


Our Metropolis quilt wall hanging has been finished. Check out the details at Quilts SB.


Be healthy, and not too green. Enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment