Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 108 - Jim's Trek - 20.3 Miles - Winona, Minnesota

Good Day,

Well I finished another 20.3 miles this morning on my Schwinn 150 Trek. My total Trek miles 1,814.2. I am still stupefied that I am actually keeping to my schedule of doing it every single day. Even this morning, as I had a relatively early appointment, I actually got up earlier than normal to make sure that I could fulfil my commitment to myself. And I just realized that this Trek is my Trek, my commitment to myself and no one else.


This morning I began at Dakota, Minnesota. My 20.3 miles takes me to the intersection of US 14 West and Peltzer Street, just about between the cities of Winona and Goodview. Total mileage to date 1,814.2.

An interesting piece of note is that The Minnesota Marine Art Museum, in Winona, may host one of the finest collections of Canadian maritime painting outside Canada. Winona is also known as the stained glass capital of the United States. Wonder if there may be some ideas for some quilt designs.

Today’s episode of The Tudors has Cardinal Wolsey falling contemptuously out of grace of Henry, of Catherine, of Anne, and everybody else... and he can’t understand why. I’ve also been able to catch up with the episodes of Continuum. This last episode, number 9 helped me to understand who was who and how he or she may be related to characters from 2012 and 2077.

And now back to my genealogy search and quilting work.

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment