Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 111 – Jim’s Trek – 20.5 Miles – Red Wing, Minnesota

Good Day,

This morning in Tampa if certainly feels like the cusp of the rainy season; clouds, rain, humidity, blasts of warm air. But the weather prognosticators insist that the coming week will be a dip in temperature once again. Even the Old Farmer’s Almanac is predicting our, I think, 5th winter. (That’s when the temperature goes below 50° F.)


This morning my 20.5 miles on my Schwinn 150 spots me on Main Street in Red Wing, Minnesota. My total mileage today racks up at 1,875.7. The City of Red Wing is on the Mississippi River… It certainly has changed since 1860.

Today is Chocolate Covered Raisins Day… and I missed yesterday’s celebration, but I think it should be celebrated anyway. It was Near Miss Day. Something to do about an asteroid missing the Earth in 1989. What about yesterday in Delaware? Guess they celebrated their near miss.


Episode Two of Season Two of The Tudors… Same sub-plots – politics, reformation, sex, in-favor and out-of-favor. Nothing too much original.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment