Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 93 – Jim’s Trek – 20.1 Miles – The Schwinn 1,500

Good Day,

I just finished my 20.1 miles this morning on my Schwinn 150. I have now passed the 1,500 mile mark. Total to date 1,511.8 miles. I am located on South Eola Road in the City of Aurora, Illinois. Aurora’s nickname, “City of Lights”. It was one of the first cities in the United States to implement an all-electric street lightning system in 1881.


I have about 15 miles to go to get to my next Interlake address goal. And I’m keeping a stable line on my weight.

Last night supper was a make on crab, shrimp, and scallop chowder. Not bad, that I just had to have a second helping. Ingredients, bacon, crab, shrimp, scallops, onion, potatoes, cayenne pepper, clam juice, sea salt – but of course, chives, cilantro, milk.

Next episode of Game of Thrones, Joffrey is becoming more and more despicable character, as usurper King. Watching the episode elicits the desire that someone just off the wimpy bastard.

The tops of Cosmos’ Moon and Metropolis are just about done. All fabric is of SewBatik. Test 40 is now being prepped for New Hampshire.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment