Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 90 – Jim’s Trek – 20.1 Miles – 11th Interlake Goal Made

Good Day,

I just got back from the Christening service and celebration for my grandson, CK. Very nice morning and afternoon with family and friends.


And today I finished my 11th Interlake address goal: Interlake Drive, Pontiac, Illinois. The direct route from my Tampa Interlake address is 1,127.0 miles. My driving distance, including my past Interlake addresses goals – 1,441.3 miles. After my 20.1 miles this morning, I have now completed to date 1,451.5 miles, and I am just on the outskirts of Odell, Illinois.


My 11th goal is Interlake Drive is running parallel to my cycling highway 23. This Interlake Drive, on the western part of the City of Pontiac, appears to by an industrial access road. The firm Interlake Mecalux is one of the business locations on this Interlake Drive. I believe there was another Interlake Mecalux company earlier on in my Schwinn 150 Trek. I have discovered my 12th Interlake, or something close to, goal. Stay tuned.


Episode 1, Season 2 of Game of Thrones introduces a smattering of new characters. King, usurper, bastard seems to become more despicable and the type of character one just wants to hate… Is it any fault of his own, or is he just a pawn of some of the other players of the Game of Thrones.

Cosmos’ Moon is now about 90% complete… I am amazed at the result, and I know that I will be pleased with the final. Metropolis specifications have been accomplished. It should prove interesting. Does anyone know of a quilt grid ruler that is subdivided in tenths of an inch?

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment