Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 115 – Jim’s Trek – 20.5 Miles – 15th Interlake Goal Achieved

Good Day,


Today I completed another 20.5 miles on my Trek on my Schwinn 150. I began this morning’s journey just south of Chanhassen, Minnesota. I crossed over Lyman Boulevard and headed north, then west, then north to my 15th Interlake address goal. This goal is Inter Laken Street at Rolling Acres Road in Victoria, Minnesota. But this was not the end of my morning’s 20.5 miles.


I am now located, after turning northeast, at about Hopkins, Minnesota. I’m on Highway 7 just about 17th Avenue North. Why am I heading east, you ask when Seattle is to my west? My next Interlake address goal was just too close to by pass on my overall Trek. I shall hit my 16th goal tomorrow.

Well today we are supposed to celebrate Weed Appreciation Day. I'll be damned, with dripping eyes, a drippy nose, and all my sneezing that I will be thankful for any weeds at this time of year. But I do like a salad with dandelion greens.

The talks between Henry and Queen Anne Boleyn are getting more and more heated. This weeks episode of The Tudors includes the excommunication of Henry from the See in Rome.


I'm trying to remember the name of the artist who did the original of the above work. About 40 years ago I created this piece of cut-work for a class I was teaching regarding the art of stain-glass windows. Certainly would appreciate any help?

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment