Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 94 - Jim's Trek - 20.1 Miles - 12th Interlake Address Reached

Good Day,

Well today’s Trek on my Schwinn 150 realizes my 12th Interlake address goal… Interlachen Lane in Winfield, Illinois. This part of my Trek equals 1,527.7 miles.

 (And yes I know Interlachen just sounds like Interlake, with a twist.)

But I can’t stay too long I have to finish my 20.1 miles; total on this 94th Day – 1,531.9 miles. Onward on to my next goal and my ultimate Tampa to Seattle goal.

This morning I am located on County Farm Road at the intersection of Nautilis Lane, shades of Abbey Road… and that is a stretch. I’m somewhere near Bloomingdale, Carol Stream, and Glendale Heights due west of the Chicago O’Hare International Airport. I’m headed north and expect to turn westward in Hanover Park.

My episode of Game of Thrones is explicitly a who-has-now-got-the-power… and who-has-been-done-in-type show. I would tend to believe that one watches for the show and not really the characters, obviously they do not appear to last too long… There are still a number that have been around from the beginning, but…

Oh, and by the way, another half-inch has gone on my belly measurement.  I'm now at 36.5

Be healthy, and enjoy Cereal Day,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment