Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 114 – Jim’s Trek – 20.5 Miles – 14th Interlake (Sort Of) Goal in Lakeville, Minnesota

Good Day,

And this morning, on the 114th Day my Trek on my Schwinn 150 I reached my 14th Interlake, actually Interlachen, goal in Lakeville, Minnesota. The direct mileage from Tampa is 1,558.0, but including my Interlake goals my total mileage reached at this point is 1,916.0. (Yes I know that Interlachen is not Interlake... but it is pretty damn close.)


Including my total 20.5 this morning, I have now totaled 1,937.2 miles. My location at present, and I’m headed north, is at the intersection of the Great Plains Boulevard and Pioneer Trail. I’m in Chanhassen, Minnesota. I’m right next to the Halla Greens Executive Golf Course and Driving Range.


And today I pleased to realize that I have now dropped another ½” on my belly or waist measurement. Not bad that in 114 days I have gone from 44” to 36”… I wonder what the measurement will be when I reach Seattle.


And today is National Joe (or Jo) Day. What can I say? It also is World Theatre Day which was established in 1961 by the International Theatre Institute.


The Tudors, minus two more heads, Fisher and Moore. The Henry and Anne Boleyn thing seems to be waning, but if you aren’t for Henry, in Henry's mind, what other choice is there? The Headsman.

On to my next Interlake goal as I keep heading on toward my final goal of Seattle.

Be healthy and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment