Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 113 – Jim’s Trek – 20.5 Miles – Make Up Your Own Holiday Day

Good Day,

This morning on my Trek on my Schwinn 150 I am headed west on 160th Street West at the intersection of Galaxie Avenue in Apple Valley, Minnesota. Population of Apple Valley, per the 2010 Census, was about 50 thousand and Money Magazine named it the 20th best place to live in the United States.

I'm almost at my 14th Goal and my total mileage is at 1,916.7. It seems weird that the 2,000 mile mark is not that far away.



I'm writing up my Trek a bit later today… Just got back from lunch. Today is my pride and joy’s birthday… and it is as bloody cold here in Tampa as it was the day he was born 1,861 miles north in the frigid land above the border. Happy Birthday, JK.

Today is wear Red Day. Also today is Make up your own Holiday Day… And I definitely decided that it is time to celebrate I wanna be warm day.

Princess Elizabeth is baptized and Henry’s and Anne’s line is now declared the correct line of succession. Politics, sex, allegiances, graft are what make the world of The Tudors go round… Not much has changed. Ethics are always in the mind of the beholder... Just ask Ms. M. Bachmann.

I have had to add a pillow to my seat at my PC. It appears that my daily cycling is chaffing the parts of me that sit on the saddle during my Trek… and it hurts. Either that or I’m beginning to lose the weight on the parts of my body where it sort of counts.

Be healthy, warm, and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment