Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 99 – Jim’s Trek – 20.1 Miles – I’m Still Trekking

Good Day,

I am US 12 headed westerly and I’ve just passed through Cambridge, Wisconsin. My 20.1 miles takes me much closer to my 13th Interlake address goal. Also I am thrilled that I am about to reach a key goal in my Trek on my Schwinn 150.

At this point of my Trek I still have 2,043 miles to go to get to my destination in Seattle.



Flash News – Florida will soon be invaded by gallinipppers. The attack of the mammoth mosquitoes! These damn mosquitoes are measured in at 20-times the size of the ones that we are used to… Do a search and check this out.

I’m still looking for a new serial to watch during my cycling… And I'll be swatting.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment