Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 95 – Jim’s Trek – 20.1 Miles – And I Continue to Succeed

Good Day,

This morning on my Trek and on my Schwinn 150, I am headed northwest on US-20 W. My 20.1 miles reaches now to Hampshire Farms on Route 20 in Illinois. After completing 47% of goal I am certainly intrigued to see what my stats will look like once I reach 100% of my Trek.



The blue line represents my daily mileage. The red line is the measurement of my waist. I definitely like what is happening.

Accordingly I still have about 2,140 miles to go, based on my Trek goals, to get to Interlake Avenue in Seattle, Washington.

Game of Thrones has become interesting as the script has characters doubling and pairing up and developing both positive and negative allegiances. Many sub plots; definitely stories within a story within a story. Game of Thrones is the type of serial that it makes sense to see an episode a couple of times in order to catch as much as one can to make sure that you know what is going on.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment