Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 117 – Jim’s Trek – 20.5 Miles – Headed Northwest on My Schwinn 150

Good Day,

Once again I have completed 20.5 miles on my Trek on my Schwinn 150. I left the banks of Lafayette Bay and have reached the intersection of 60th Street SE, U.S. 12, and SE Brighton Avenue. I’m in the middle of farmland. Total miles to date equals 1,998.7.


My stats -

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 1,998.7 1,302.3 60.55% 4,000.6 166.6


And today is National Doctors’ Day. But today is Saturday… Are doctors’ offices opened on the weekend? I supposed one could write a note of appreciation to one’s personal MD on this, also, Pencil Day. Do you think we can survive without our keyboard for one day?

Queen Anne loses another child and Henry now believes that there is a black omen over their marriage. I am amazed at the writing of The Tudors. It appears that the women in Henry’s life are pawns, used by their fathers and brothers to secure favors and positions in Henry’s court.

Be healthy and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment