Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 109 – Jim’s Trek – 20.5 Miles – Allergies and Water

Good Day,

And today is my peak day with running eyes, dripping nose, sneezing, and sneezing, and sneezing once again. Spring must have sprung… because I am taking additional stock in Kleenex.


This morning I, once again, was able to increase my daily mileage and reduce my total time on my Schwinn 150. Today’s mileage – 20.5, and time – 1 hour 6 minutes. My location is now south of Kellogg, Minnesota… Just great, but not the Tony Tiger Kellogg! That’s in Michigan. I’m on U.S. 61 somewhere in the McCarthy Lake State Wildlife Management Area.

I’ve got 84 more miles to go to get to my next Interlake address goal and just about 1,470 miles left to complete my original Tampa to Seattle Trek. I just noted that I am a short distance to the west of Halfmoon Lake in Minnesota. I wonder if there are any similarities to the Halfmoon Lake just west of my home in Tampa. And how apropos, today is the World Day for Water.

My stats -

Total Direct Miles to Seattle   To Date TD Miles Remaining   % TD Miles Completed   Interlake Miles Left to Seattle   Weight (lbs)  
3,301.0 1,834.7 1,466.3 55.58% 4,164.6 166.6


Finale of Season One of The Tudors and everything and everyone is still pursing the same. Henry is slowly beginning to believe that the Church is not necessarily the intercedent agent between man and the divine. Politics is taking its toll and Moore appears to be ousting Wolsey as the bad guy. Today’s Saint of the Day is St. Nicholas Owen who was also known as Little John. He is remembered for building a number of “priest holes.”

Projects for today… Genealogy - Half-Triple Great-Grandaunt Elizabeth Huard. Quilting – Thread matching for Cosmos’ Moon, design work for Rán, try to organize fabric room.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment