Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 98- Jim’s Trek – 20.1 Miles – It Is the Time for a New Season

Good Day,

And this morning I cycled on my Schwinn 150 beyond the 1,600 mile mark, 1,612.3. I’m located on the western outskirts of Whitewater, Wisconsin. I’m at the intersection of West Walworth Avenue and US-12/WI-89-89 N and I have the green light.



Only about 37 miles until my next Interlake address goal, whilte Max kee p s vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv trying to interrupt my fingers on my keyboard. Just one of the hazards of having little dogs who have to be in your lap all the time. Maybe I will add a basket to my Schwinn 150.



Just wondering when mirroring and copying one’s ideas goes from the point of a compliment to the form of mental harassment. I suppose as long as I put my ideas on the Internet I should expect that there are those who do not have the resources to come up with ideas of their own. But there is the thought process of common decency… and yes I could just ignore what may appear to be a complimentary form of praise… I have had the following on my Quilts SB site since its inception, but still there are those who copy without giving Andy or me credit.

Please Note: All information and data... and work found on this blogsite and website is available for your use. Please do not be a "scab" and steal this information without acknowledgement of source. Also pleased be advised that there could be Copyright issues and legal yada...yadada...das... so be prewarned...
© esSBee, LLC, 2010 - 2013
.

In everything I write and design I attempt to give credit to the author, artist, creator, inventor, whether alive or dead… I believe it is the honorable thing to do. No one has yet called me Leonardo.

Episode 10, Game of Thrones, finale of Season 2. There are enough plots and sub-plots to keep me going. Bring on Season 3. And now I have to find a new video accompaniment for my Trek.

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment