Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 97 – Jim’s Trek – 20.1 Miles – A New State: Wisconsin

Good Day,

Out of Illinois and into Wisconsin. My Trek this morning on my Schwinn 150 finds me on State Road 14 in Wisconsin. I am just about between Delavan and Geneva Lakes. The last time I was in this area was about 26 years ago, my first away conference at my new job with Citicorp Traveler’s Checks. Don’t remember much more.



My total miles to date now racks in at 1,592.2, and I really didn’t think that I would make it this far.

Today is the Day of Awesomeness… I am in awe of who actually comes up with these ideas for days of celebration… It is a wonder that someone someplace is quietly, or ostentatiously, selling some plastic statue or token of commemoration to the followers of Awesomeness…

Complete war is the form and theme for today’s episode of Game of Thrones… I believe I am almost finished watching the 2nd season. HBO is scheduled to premiere Game of Thrones on March 31st. And if my mind is confused following the plots and sub-plots there will be about 20 new cast members added.

My definite secret to working on the stationary bike and watching something on the TV – to make sure that there are NO commercials.

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment