Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 92 – Jim’s Trek – 20.1 Miles – The Name is Schwinn

Good Day,

My 20.1 miles accomplished this morning, even though the power went out… mind you for a couple of seconds. I’m headed north toward my next Interlake address goal and I’m just about at the intersection of North Bridge Street and Newark Road in Illinois. I’m just west of Joliet. There’s nothing, for miles, but farmland. This leg of my journey is not that interesting, I think. The total miles on this 92nd day are 1,491.7.



Guess I cannot celebrate today. There must be a law against me with a name as common as Jim Smith, especially this 5th day of March. It is Unique Name Day.


Right now there is a squirrel tormenting the bejasus out of The Pack. The squirrel bounces, The Pack yaps… in unison, and then I yell. I threaten. I cajole. I promise to put The Pack in the garage for excess barking. Everyone quiets down. One, two, three, four, and it starts all over again. I believe that home owners’ associations should enter by-laws on behalf of squirrels.

Next Episode of Game of Thrones presents a unique way to root out your enemies. Create a lie… or a truth, but twist it so that each of your confidants lie is a shade different, one from the other. Caught! Clapped into irons.

Top of Cosmos’ Moon is completed. The strips for Metropolis are in progress. Check Quilts SB for updates.

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment