Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 116 – Jim’s Trek – 20.5 Miles – Two Interlake Goals – Numbers 16 and 17

Good Day,

Two for the price of 20.5 miles on my Schwinn 150! This morning I hit my next two, number 16 and 17, Interlake address goals on my Trek to Seattle. Number 16 is Interlachen Boulevard, in Edina and 15.6 miles toward the northwest my Number 17, just off Manitou Road, is Interlachen Lane. My total 20.5 miles has me at a location on Shadywood Road at Lafayette Bay.


Number 16 – Interlachen Boulevard, Edina, Minnesota


Number 17 – Interlachen Lane at Manitou Road, Minnesota


My location Day 116 – Shadywood Road at Lafayette Bay, Minnesota

My total mileage to date is 1,978.2. I have now completed 60% of my original Tampa to Seattle Trek goal.

Someone please explain to me… On March 29, 1848 blocks of river ice caused Niagara Falls to come to a stop, and now celebrated every 29th of March is Niagara Falls Runs Dry Day. Why? What type of celebrations and parties does one have when a major source of power comes to a complete stop? It seems that a number of websites and blogs are posting about the Dry Day but no one seems to address the issue of what does one do to have a celebration. Since St. Patrick’s Day was a couple of weeks ago, could it be that Niagara Falls Runs Dry Day is the antithesis?

Update – The Tudors. Queen, excuse me, Lady Catherine of Aragon passes away. Queen Anne dreams of her death and then announces that she is once again pregnant. Henry meets Jane Seymour. And Cromwell purges England of all Roman Catholic land holdings and organizations. Season 4 of Game of Thrones is just about to start.

Our third pass of quilting of Cosmos' Moon is now completed on our Longarm. We are now transferring it to one of our Domestic machines. I am working on three new designs. You'll have to check back and check Quilts SB to find out later.

Be healthy, and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment