Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 103 – Jim’s Trek – 20.1 Miles – 52% of My Trek Has Been Reached

Good Day,

Today my 20.1 miles on my Schwinn 150 has me located once again on US-14 W in Wisconsin. I am located between Jelland Drive and Pleasant Valley Drive.



51.89% of my Trek has been reached. The Label B marks my current location on my Trek from Tampa to Seattle.


Get your silicon out… Today is Lips Appreciation Day. Madame would certainly appreciate it.

I am enthralled by the costumes that are used to decorate the actors in The Tudors. I can just imagine the amount of dressers and designers involved in the production.

I have been attempting to capture the theme music to the Game of Thrones. This is a trial control and it won't work as yet as there is no music file attached.



Metropolis has been completed. We are both pleased with the outcome. Stay tuned-to Quilts SB for updates and our progress.

Be healthy, and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment