Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 152 – Jim’s Trek – 20.8 Miles – My Schwinn Trek on Cinco de Mayo

Good Day,

Enjoy Cinco de Mayo… and I think my Schwinn 150 Trek has me located at quite a distance from the southern border. I completed 20.8 miles this morning and burned 601 calories.

I am headed west on the Yellowhead Highway and some short distance from Margaret Laurence’s Home.


Here are my current mileage and belly measurement stats –


And now here comes the piece of happenstance… I have no control at where along my Trek my cycling takes me, apart from the actual mileage that I do cycle. The above image is where I am currently located after today’s journey. Just think. It was only a couple of days ago that I randomly chose the 2007 movie The Stone Angel to watch on my Trek on Day 149. The Stone Angel is a movie based on Margaret Laurence’s 1964 novel. Is the spirit or muse of some cycling writer trailing me?

This morning’s viewing please, part one of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. Okay, I have part two yet to see. I really do not understand the spirit of this film, shy of the current increased trend in the vampire genre in films and books.

And I have decided that from now on whenever I see a termagant approaching me I will pack my bags and high-tail it out. Period…no questions asked!

The prep construction of 112 hexagons has been completed for our new Tampa Kaleidoscope. Check Quilts SB for updates.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment