Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 161 – Jim’s Trek – 21.9 Miles – Another Goal Reached – 2,900 Miles

Good Day,

This morning, on my Schwinn 150 Trek, I cycled 21.9 miles. It looks like I am going to be on the road in the nowheres of Saskatchewan for quite some time. All-things-being-equal I am about 140 miles from my next Interlake address goal destination. There are two other Interlake locations in the distant vicinity of my Trek through Saskatchewan and I have only chosen the one that is more or less in a westerly direction on my route to my final destination in Seattle.


I have now topped 2,900 miles on my Schwinn 150. Today’s total – 2,917.2 miles.

And today is the most important day of the year. It is the Day of the Chicken Dance. Just keep in line for the Macarena, the Electric Slide, the Hokey Pokey, the Hustle, the Tush Push, the Gangnam Style, and of course, the Hora. Just think of all the light tripping at the next weddings on tap.



Da Vinci’s Demons, the search for the Book of Leaves. Two keys to unlock the mystery, one from the body of the hanged Jew removed by Leonardo, the second with the Lord Girolamo Riario, Count and Captain-general of the Holy Roman Church, (the bad guy). And of course I would like to find out if there is any history and/or reality to the possible Book of Leaves. Definitely check this STARZ's production out.

Not much more to scribble with the keyboard.

Working on the top design of Tampa Kaleidoscope, the quilting designs of Equality, and The Amulet.

Enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment