Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day 173 – Jim’s Trek – 21.4 Miles – My Schwinn Trek Continues in Saskatchewan

Good Day,

This morning’s Trek on my Schwinn 150 resulted in 21.4 miles. I am now about 15 miles west of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan and travelling on the Trans-Canada Highway once again. I am also just northwest of the Village of Caronport. It has an approximate population of about 1,070.


And as I continue on my Trek, I believe the start has just happened at the Indianapolis 500. I’m sure that my Schwinn 150 would get a definite workout.

Housecleaning and today is a beautiful day in Tampa… Sun is shining and the humidity is almost non-existent. I just got out of the pool.

Today’s on-bike entertainment is the second film in the Harry Potter series – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. And I have to make sure that I note that the first Harry Potter film does have two names: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, and Harry Potter and the Soccer’s Stone. Same film different titles. Today’s film introduces Dobby, the House Elf, and Moaning Myrtle, and Professors Gilderoy Lockhart and Pomona Sprout.

Last night’s movie fare was Life of Pi, 2012. An interesting adaptation of a story, possibly within a story, about the account of a young man and a tiger who survive 227 days in a lifeboat in the Pacific Ocean. There are a number of themes running through the tale and it definitely is something to think about.


Work on the cluster for Astro-Physics, the inner top of Double Entendre, and the quilting for The Amulet continues. Check out updates on Quilts SB and stay tuned for my new, soon-to-come site, Afghans SB.

Be healthy and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment